Clerk.io improvements and updates launched in November 2016.
We are working on something big so there are not a lot of news this month ;-)
In June 2016 we started project Millennium Falcon with the focus on making everything in Clerk.io lightning fast.
The project had multiple stages released over the last 5 month with the final one released Thursday 24/11 (just before Black Friday) as planned.
Here are the performance improvements achieved for the nerds:
- Avg. response time reduced from 63ms to just 9-11ms.
- CPU load reduced from 34% to 8%.
- Memory usage reduced from 80% to 11%.
- IO usage reduced from > 3000 IOPS to < 800 IOPS.
And all of this on the same hardware as before!
In short Clerk.io is now allow faster and more robust. This is just the first step in a series of big improvements to our service all utilising theis new and faster version of Clerk.io!
- added: Added min / max as build in template functions for Clerk.js.
- added: Added styling handler class for Clerk.js build in live search container.
- improved: Project Millennium Falcon speed improvement fully released!
- improved: Improved Data Sync scheduling to be less frequent when using real-time updates.
- fixed: Fixed a bug that made conversion rates show and avg. time on site show incorrect numbers in the analytics dashboard.