Clerk.io improvements and updates launched in September 2016.
- added: Launched new Documentation on docs.clerk.io (this page).
- added: Relaunched Segmentation v2.0 as Audience. Added a lot of new features an a whole new UI.
- added: Added Data Health in my.clerk.io to help you get the most of your stores data.
- added: Added support for range types (like prices) in Clerk.js build in Faceted Search component.
- added: Expanded our server setup with multiple additional API servers to handle even more volume.
- added: Download order lines as CSV from the Order Details page in my.clerk.io.
- improved: Rearranged the developers section in my.clerk.io to be more intuitive.
- improved: Redesigned the Usage page on my.clerk.io to better predict this months Email and Audience usage.
- improved: Fine tuned Data Health features after launch based on user feedback.
- fixed: Fixed issue where Data Sync scheduling uncertainty might be up to +1 hour.