Features and improvements for September 2018.
- added: Magento 1 - Added Spanish translations to the extension.
- added: Autonomous reliability monitoring upgrade - The Clerk.io platform can now automatically detect and fix serious issues which would normally cause slowdowns.
- added: DanDomain - Added meta_tags to product data, allowing custom search words and synonyms to be added to products
- improved: DanDomain - Importer now gives much better error messages, which makes debugging easier.
- improved: Magento 1 - Importer now gives much better error messages, which makes debugging easier.
- improved: WooCommerce - Several banners can now be inserted on the product page from the plugin, by comma-separating Content ID's
- improved: Backend - When signing up, the page now immediately shows that your account is being created.
- improved: API - search/categories can now handle searches that only contains a number.
- fixed: Backend - Exit-Intent embedcodes where missing a tag that made the popup show in my.clerk.io
- fixed: Backend - Fixed a bug that caused the Made Order After/Between metrics to return the wrong customers
- fixed: Backend - Fixed a bug that caused many duplicate accounts to be created when signing up for a new account.